Thursday, August 6, 2009

How Much Money Is Enough?

The question of how much money is enough arises all the time. You think about the millionaires and billionaires like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Donald Trump and think to yourself how could you possibly need all that money? How much is enough is based on the individual. To some people, money is all that matters to them. To other people, they could care less about how much money they have. Living pay check to pay check is no big thing.

I for one am happy the way things are. To me being happy with your self and the people you are with is the most important. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have millions rolling in, but that hasn't happened to me and it's okay. I keep plugging away at my life and try to stay happy. Everyone has their down days, but if you have more up days then down, life should be good.

I am a firm believer in trying to make money online and to be able to work from home. If it can eventually get me out from working for someone, I would love... it. It hasn't happened yet but I will keep trying. I suggest to who ever reads this that you keep trying to. Try to save for a rainy day and your golden years as much as possible. You will feel better about yourself if you start to build up your net worth. Trust me, I know! The more money you start saving the more secure you will feel. If you have some money to fall back on in case of a emergency, the less stress you will have. Stress is not good for anyone!! I will keep working on my online business and I suggest that you start one also. or something that interests you.

Take Care,

Gary Kohnke

No comments: