Friday, April 3, 2009

Live for today, forget about tomorrow!

I remember my grandmother always telling me to watch my pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves. Have you ever heard of that expression? Now the copper in a penny is worth more then the penny its self! There are so many people today that don’t live by that philosophy. Why were people in the olden days more money conscious then they are today? Social Security is worse now than it has ever been. In the earlier years, they did not have to worry about getting their social security checks after they retired. Now, none of us know if Social Security will even be around.

Start to build your financial wealth so that you don't have to depend on our government. I don't know if their trust worthy enough. The polling says that all politicians are all crooks. I have to agree with them. Start putting money in your retirement plan immediately! You'll be amazed at how fast it will add up.

No comments: